Rodney King joining 'Celebrity Rehab'
New season will premiere in October
Rodney King will appear in the next installment of VH1's "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew."
The show features famous people dealing with drug and alcohol problems aided by celebrity addiction specialist Drew Pinsky.
King, whose 1991 beating by Los Angeles police led to deadly rioting the next year, prompting him to make a famously earnest plea for peace, will appear with actor Jeff Conaway, former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler, Rod Stewart's son Sean and actress Tawny Kitaen.
The new season is slated to premiere in October, the network said Tuesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR