Rodrigo Santoro Joins 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' as Jennifer Lopez's Husband (Exclusive)
The actor is the latest addition to an expanding cast that includes Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Anna Kendrick and Brooklyn Decker.
Rodrigo Santoro will play Jennifer Lopez’s husband in What do Expect When You’re Expecting, Lionsgate’s adaptation of the best-selling pregnancy guidebook.
Santoro joins an expanding cast that includes Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Anna Kendrick and Brooklyn Decker. The pic tracks several couples who suffer the joys and pains of the childbirth process.
While the movie has been lining up its females, the males have been slower in boarding. Chris Rock is in negotiations to join the cast, as is Glee star Matthew Morrison.
Santoro will play a Lopez’s music business hubby, who isn’t quite ready to have a child but goes along with his wife’s plan to adopt.
Expecting, being directed by Kirk Jones, is eying a production start in Atlanta later this summer.
Santoro, repped by ICM, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Ken McReddie Associates, recently completed the HBO drama Hemingway and Gelhorn opposite Clive Owen and Nicole Kidman. The actor, whose credits include I Love You Phillip Morris and 300, was part of the voice cast in Fox’s animated hit Rio.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Closed Captioning Finally Enters Digital Age
- 'Jurassic World': See The first Images From The Set Of Next Summer's Dinosaur Flick
- 'A New Earth' Author Eckhart Tolle Says We Have An Addiction To Unhappiness (VIDEO)
- Lake Bell Reveals Pregnancy By Cradling Her Belly In Tight Jumpsuit At Vanity Fair Party