Roger Waters' 'The Wall' Tour Returns to North America
Live Nation plans 36 U.S. and Canadian concert dates for the iconic stage production by the Pink Floyd co-founder and songwriter, to run from May 1 to July 14.
TORONTO - Talk about concert spectacle: Roger Waters' The Wall tour is returning to North America.
The Pink Floyd co-founder and songwriter is bringing the 2012 Roger Waters The Wall concert tour to Houston, Texas for a May 1 date at the Toyota Center, ahead of another 35 shows promoted by Live Nation Entertainment.
The North American tour will take in stadium stops in San Francisco, Vancouver, Chicago’s Wrigley Field, Toronto and will end with a date at Philadelphia’s Citizens Bank Park on July 14.
The tour is bringing on the road a 2010 reinvention of Pink Floyd’s original 1980 stage production of The Wall, inspired by the 1979 album of the same name.
The latest The Wall tour -- with a giant high wall as the central visual concert metaphor -- recently completed nine sold out shows at the River Plate Stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
A complete list of dates has been published on the Live Nation website. Tickets go on sale on Monday, Nov. 7.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR