Rogers Media to debut 'Prom Queen'
Web drama will air on Citytv.com, Apple platforms July 5
TORONTO -- Canada's Rogers Media is to debut the latest "Prom Queen: The Homecoming" web drama from Michael Eisner's Vuguru studio simultaneously on its Citytv.com website and on the iPhone and iPad platforms.
The latest installment of the "Prom Queen" franchise, to bow July 5 here, comes to Rogers Media via its minority stake in Vuguru, which allows the broadcaster to control the Canadian rights to Eisner's web-based content.
Rogers programs the Vuguru series exclusively for its customers and advertisers across a range of platforms, including broadband web, mobile and cable VOD.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'