Rogers Media to debut 'Prom Queen'
Web drama will air on Citytv.com, Apple platforms July 5
TORONTO -- Canada's Rogers Media is to debut the latest "Prom Queen: The Homecoming" web drama from Michael Eisner's Vuguru studio simultaneously on its Citytv.com website and on the iPhone and iPad platforms.
The latest installment of the "Prom Queen" franchise, to bow July 5 here, comes to Rogers Media via its minority stake in Vuguru, which allows the broadcaster to control the Canadian rights to Eisner's web-based content.
Rogers programs the Vuguru series exclusively for its customers and advertisers across a range of platforms, including broadband web, mobile and cable VOD.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR