'Romantically Challenged' gets start date
Alyssa Milano comedy will air after 'Dancing With the Stars'
ABC has booked a premiere date for Alyssa Milano's new midseason comedy "Romantically Challenged."
The show will air after "Dancing With the Stars" on Monday nights starting April 12. The show is about four friends trying to find love and happiness and stars Milano as a recent divorcee.
ABC hopes to find another half-hour comedy that can potentially join its two-hour Wednesday night block, which has been firing on three out of four cylinders with the absence of a regular 8 p.m. show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR