Rome fest to honor Kenneth Branagh
Actor-director to receive RomaFictionFest's lifetime award
ROME -- The RomaFictionFest said Friday that it will give its lifetime achievement prize to Kenneth Branagh, the four-time Oscar-nominated actor-director.
Branagh, who is also known for his stage work, screenwriting and work on the small screen, will be at the July 6-11 festival with the BBC series "Wallander," in which he plays the title role. Three new episodes of the program with air on July 10, and Branagh will be presented with the achievement honor later that evening.
The three-year-old RomaFictionFest is the Italian capital's international festival focusing on television fiction.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR