Rome's Rocky Start
New artistic director Marco Mueller is faced with importing his successful Venice fest formula to the Eternal City. Will The Twilight Saga or Tarantino be any help?
It took five months of wrangling over whether Marco Mueller, who had headed up the Venice Film Festival for eight years, should be approved to take the reins of the International Rome Film Festival, followed by months of speculation among industry folk and in the press over what films and stars he'd be able to attract to the event. Now it's showtime for the new Rome artistic director.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR