Ronni Chasen Tipster Was 'Very Fearful' of Turning in Harold Smith
6:25 AM PST 12/10/2010 by Lindsay Powers
He's due to receive $125,000 in award money, but says that doesn't matter: "I did this for one reason... to get justice for Ronni Chasen."
The anonymous tipster who fingered Harold Smith in Ronni Chasen's murder almost didn't come forward.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile