Rosalind Nowicki Named EVP at Fox Consumer Products (Exclusive)
Working in the global sales and retail division, The 4Kids Entertainment vet will work on licensing for “Ice Age,” “The Simpsons” and “Avatar" worldwide.
Rosalind Nowicki has been appointed executive vp, global sales and retail, for Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
She will report to the division’s president Jeffrey Godsick.
Nowicki will have oversight of licensing sales and retail programs on a global scale. She will also manage the London office for the divisions.
Godsick called her appointment a step in expanding Fox’s worldwide strategy. Among the titles for whom she will be doing licensing are Ice Age, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Avatar, Sons of Anarchy, The Simpsons and Fox Sports.
“Roz is a top executive in this field with experience in all areas of licensing, ranging from licensor to retail to brand development,” said Godsick. “She is both a creative and strategic thinker, and brings strong senior-level relationships to this role. With her expertise, she will be instrumental in continuing to grow our business.”
Nowicki spent the last 11 years as executive vp for global marketing & licensing for 4Kids Entertainment, where she helped introduce the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand, achieving over $4 billion at retail.
Prior to 4Kids, she was a vp of softlines licensing at Universal Studios helping sell Jurassic Park, among other properties. Before that she held positions at Guess And Disney.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)