Rosario Dawson, Angie Harmon to Announce SAG Award Nominees
Nominations in five film and eight TV categories will be unveiled Thursday.
Rosario Dawson and Angie Harmon have been tapped to announce the nominees for the 17th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Thursday.
Nominations in five film and eight TV categories will be unveiled in an announcement to be telecast live on TNT and webcast live on TNT.tv and TBS.com from the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood.
Harmon also has signed on as "social network ambassador" for the SAG Awards, meaning she'll give viewers behind-the-scenes information leading up to the show via posts on Twitter and Facebook.
Also on Thursday, noms for the SAG Honors for film and TV stunt ensembles will be announced by SAG Awards Committee chair JoBeth Williams and vice chair Daryl Anderson. That announcement will be webcast live at 8:50 a.m. ET.
The SAG Awards ceremony, executive produced by Jeff Margolis, will take place Jan. 30 at the Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles.
Dawson is onscreen opposite Denzel Washington and Chris Pine in the film Unstoppable, while Harmon stars in TNT's drama series Rizzoli & Isles.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10