Rosario Dawson Joins Atom Egoyan's 'Queen of the Night'
The actress and founder of Voto Latino joins an ensemble cast that includes Ryan Reynolds and Scott Speedman.
TORONTO -- Rosario Dawson has joined co-writer/director Atom Egoyan’s thriller Queen of the Night. Ryan Reynolds, previously announced as part of the project, plays the father of an abducted child.
Dawson recently wrapped Parts Per Billion with Josh Hartnett, Penn Badgley and Frank Langella.
Her upcoming projects include Diego Luna’s biopic Chavez with Michael Pena and America Ferrera.
Queen of the Night is based on an original story by Egoyan, who penned the screenplay with David Fraser.
The feature from Ego Film Arts and The Film Farm is set to start shooting this month in Ontario. The ensemble cast includes Scott Speedman and Mireille Enos.
Egoyan, Simone Urdl, Jennifer Weiss and Stephen Traynor share the producing credits, with Entertainment One distributing Queen of the Night.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR