Rosie Huntington-Whitley Named CinemaCon’s Female Star of Tomorrow
The “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” actress will receive the award March 31 in Las Vegas.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon actress Rosie Huntington-Whitley will receive CinemaCon’s Female Star of Tomorrow Award.
The 23-year-old British actress will be presented the honor Thursday evening at the first ever CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards on Thursday, March 31 in The Colosseum of Casers Palace.
“With her upcoming role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Huntington-Whiteley is sure to show that she is a true star of tomorrow,” noted Mitch Neuhauser, managing director of CinemaCon. “We are thrilled to honor this promising young actress with the CinemaCon Female Star of Tomorrow Award.”
Hungtinton-Whitley will make her big-screen debut in the Transformers sequel, in theaters July 1.
CinemaCon takes place March 28-31 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10