Rosie O'Donnell Returning to 'The View' as a Guest
Her appearance marks the first time she's returned to the ABC daytime show since her stormy year as a panelist.
Proving nothing is impossible in the world of daytime television, Rosie O'Donnell is coming back to The View, at least for a day.
The show announced Monday that O'Donnell will be a guest on the daytime gabfest on Feb. 7, the first time she's returned to the show since she served as co-host from 2006-2007.
O'Donnell's one-year tenure as a panelist on the ABC show was notably stormy. O'Donnell said after leaving that she had experienced something like post-traumatic stress disorder, and show creator Barbara Walters said she resented the way O'Donnell dumped on the show.
Walters said Monday that she has great affection for O'Donnell. She called O'Donnell a lively and engaging guest who is a part of the show's history.
This is Walters' last season on the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR