Royal Hoax DJ to Testify at Nurse’s Death Hearing
Mel Greig will answer questions about her role in the tragic suicide following the radio prank.
One of the Australian DJs who made a prank call to the hospital where Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, was being treated, will appear at a hearing in the death of the nurse who answered the phone, it was reported by ITV News.
Mother of two Jacintha Saldanha was found dead in her nurses' quarters three days after she transferred the call from the DJs to a colleague at London's King Edward VII's Hospital, who then described Kate's condition in detail.
DJ Mel Greig said she was "determined to answer any questions surrounding her role in these tragic events" and would appear in person or by video link.
The hearing will be held May 2.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR