First Photo: Royal Wedding Official Portrait
Prince William and Kate Middleton's first portrait as a married couple.
Buckingham Palace has released the first official portrait of Prince William and Kate Middleton as a married couple.
The photograph was taken by Hugo Burnand at Buckingham Palace on April 29, 2011.
Two other official portraits were released to the public Saturday as well: one of the Royal Wedding group, which includes Queen Elizabeth, Prince Harry, Kate Middleton's parents and siblings; and one of the bride and groom with their flower girls and ring bearers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR