Royal Wedding: Priest Does Cartwheels in Westminster Abbey (Video)
"It is a general reflection of the mood of the Abbey and a job well done," says a spokesperson.
A priest at Westminster Abbey was so excited after the royal wedding, he was caught on camera doing cartwheels down the aisle. Watch below. PHOTOS: What Kate Middleton and famous guests wore to the wedding
A spokesperson for the venue laughed it off. "Our view is that the verger was simply reflecting what we all feel about a very successful service. It is a general reflection of the mood of the Abbey and a job well done," said the spokesperson, who explained that vergers are "people who assist and prepare for the clergy in their services." PHOTOS: Famous royal weddings
Kate Middleton and Prince William were no longer present for the gymnastics routine. PHOTOS: The 9 wackiest wedding celebrations
"It was long after the congregation had departed and we were all reflecting on what we had achieved," added the spokesperson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR