Rufus Wainwright to Marry Partner Jorn Weisbrodt in New York
The cabaret singer will tie the knot in the vacation town of Montauk.
Rufus Wainwright will marry his longtime partner, Jorn Weisbrodt, this week in Montauk, N.Y., the singer-songwriter confirms to THR.
The couple appeared happy and relaxed on Sunday as they mingled with guests at THR's "Hollywood in the Hamptons" screening of the upcoming cop drama End of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal.
Wainwright and Weisborth have been engaged since November 2010, and in February of 2011, they welcomed a daughter, Viva Katherine Wainwright Cohen, with Lorca Cohen, daughter of Leonard Cohen.
According to the New York Daily News, they will tie the knot Thursday at Wainwright's Montauk home.
Earlier this year, Wainwright released Out of the Game, his seventh studio album. It was produced by Mark Ronson, the DJ-producer who oversaw Amy Winehouse's Back to Black, and featured Helena Bonham Carter in the music video for the lead single.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR