Rufus Wainwright Marries Partner Jorn Weisbrodt in New York
The singer-songwriter tied the knot Thursday before guests including Yoko Ono, Julianne Moore and Mark Ronson.
Rufus Wainwright married his longtime partner, Jorn Weisbrodt, on Thursday in Montauk, N.Y., the New York Post reports.
Earlier this week, the singer-songwriter confirmed his impending nuptials as he and Weisbrodt mingled with guests at THR's "Hollywood in the Hamptons" screening of the upcoming cop drama End of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal.
Wainwright and Weisborth had been engaged since November 2010, and in February of 2011, they welcomed a daughter, Viva Katherine Wainwright Cohen, with Lorca Cohen, daughter of Leonard Cohen.
According to the Post, the two said "I do" at his Montauk home before 250 guests including Yoko Ono, Julianne Moore, producer Mark Ronson, Lou Reed and Carrie Fisher. Afterward, a reception was held at the Clam Bar in nearby Napeague, where wedding-goers dined on lobster rolls and clam chowder.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR