Rupert Grint: Kissing Emma Watson was 'Slightly Strange'
The 'Harry Potter' star says it required five takes to nail down the romantic scene with his longtime co-star for 'Deathly Hallows Part 2.'
LONDON – Harry Potter star Rupert Grint needed five takes to nail his screen kiss with longtime co-star Emma Watson in the yet-to-be-released final movie of the screen franchise, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2.
Speaking on a rainy London night from the red carpet of the Orange British Academy Film awards, Grint, who plays Ron Weasley, said it had been "a sweet moment."
"It was good, actually. We all knew it was going to happen but it was slightly strange because I've known Emma for so long," he told E! Entertainment.
"There were a few awkward takes but after the fifth one I was OK."
Grint is expected to join fellow actors Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson as well as J.K. Rowling and producer David Heyman to collect the Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema award, which has been awarded to the Harry Potter franchise.
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 will be released in July.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR