Rupert Murdoch Calls on China to Allow More Foreign Films
The CEOs of News Corp. and its Fox Filmed Entertainment believe China’s potential is not being fully reached due to the country's policies that limit market access and foreign investment.
SHANGHAI – Rupert Murdoch and Jim Gianopulos challenged China’s government film establishment on Sunday, at once praising the industry’s growth and potential and criticizing its barriers to entry and failure to protect intellectual property rights.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR