Hollywood's 3 Biggest Real Estate Sales of 2013
Rupert Murdoch, Madonna and the Uzbek president's daughter were behind the most talked-about deals of the year.
This story first appeared in the Dec. 13 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
LE PALAIS THE CRESCENT PLACE
Price: $32.75 million
Who Sold It: Joyce Rey and Stacy Gottula, Coldwell Banker Previews Int'l
Designed and built by Mohamed Hadid, this 48,000-square-foot limestone mansion in Beverly Hills reportedly was purchased by Lola Karimova-Tillyaeva, the daughter of the president of Uzbekistan.
MADONNA'S BEVERLY HILLS SPREAD
Price: $20 million
Who Sold It: Kurt Rappaport, Westside Estate Agency and Barry Peele, Sotheby's International Realty Beverly Hills
Madonna sold her 17,000-square-foot manse with tennis court, massive pool and two guest homes that she and ex Guy Ritchie purchased from Sela Ward in 2003 for $12 million.
MORAGA VINEYARDS ESTATE
Price: $28.8 million
Who Sold It: Delphin Mann, Coldwell Banker Previews Int'l
The 13-acre Bel Air estate was purchased by Rupert Murdoch in August. With a 7,500-square-foot main residence and on-site wine cave, the purchase price included about $4 million worth of vino.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues