'Rush' Star Daniel Bruhl Signs With Anonymous Content
The actor, whose career is heating up, will next appear as another real-life character in "The Fifth Estate."
Daniel Bruhl has signed with Anonymous Content.
The German-Spanish actor’s career is heating up this fall with high-profile roles in two major releases.
In Ron Howard’s Formula One period piece Rush, he plays Austrian driver Niki Lauda, the fierce rival of Chris Hemsworth’s brash British racer, James Hunt. In October, Bruhl will portray another living person, the former Wikileaks spokesperson Daniel Domscheit-Berg, in DreamWorks' The Fifth Estate.
Bruhl's other English-language credits include Inglorious Basterds, The Bourne Ultimatum and 2 Days in Paris. He recently wrapped the thriller A Most Wanted Man, starring opposite Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
Bruhl continues to be repped by WME, the U.K.'s Tavistock Wood and Germany's Players.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game