Ryan Devlin joins 'Shit My Dad Says'
Actor will star opposite William Shatner in CBS comedy pilot
Ryan Devlin has landed the young lead opposite William Shatner in CBS' comedy pilot "Shit My Dad Says."
"Shit," based on the popular Twitter account, centers on the relationship between a guy (Devlin) and his opinionated dad (Shatner).
Twitter star Justin Halpern, on whom the character is based, co-wrote the script with Patrick Schumacker, with "Will & Grace" creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick executive producing.
Veteran sitcom helmer James Burrows is directing the pilot, which co-stars Nicole Sullivan as the Devlin's sister-in-law.
Devlin, who is recurring on ABC's "Cougar Town," is repped by Gersh and Grant Management.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'