Ryan Devlin joins 'Shit My Dad Says'
Actor will star opposite William Shatner in CBS comedy pilot
Ryan Devlin has landed the young lead opposite William Shatner in CBS' comedy pilot "Shit My Dad Says."
"Shit," based on the popular Twitter account, centers on the relationship between a guy (Devlin) and his opinionated dad (Shatner).
Twitter star Justin Halpern, on whom the character is based, co-wrote the script with Patrick Schumacker, with "Will & Grace" creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick executive producing.
Veteran sitcom helmer James Burrows is directing the pilot, which co-stars Nicole Sullivan as the Devlin's sister-in-law.
Devlin, who is recurring on ABC's "Cougar Town," is repped by Gersh and Grant Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR