Ryan Dunn Grief: Steve-O, Rachael Leigh Cook Take to Twitter to Mourn
Messages of sadness and sympathy for Dunn’s family flood Twitter Monday in the wake of his surprising death.
More friends and fans of Ryan Dunn are taking to Twittter Monday in the wake of the Jackass regular’s untimely passing.
Steve-O, a close friend of Dunn’s and one of the most recognizable faces from the television show that spawned a movie franchise, said simply:
“I don't know what to say, except I love Ryan Dunn and I'm really going to miss him” he offered up via the social networking website.
Another apparent friend of Dunn’s was Rachael Leigh Cook, who tweeted Monday that she was “deeply saddened to hear of Ryan Dunn's passing.”
The actress went on to say Dunn was “an incredibly funny, kind, and generous person. My heart goes out to Angie & his family.”
Everyone from Carey Hart to Sofia Coppola has been offering condolences to Dunn’s family all day Monday.
"RIP Ryan Dunn,” tweeted Hart.
“You were an amazing guy and you were cut way to short. Enjoyed the times we had. My heart goes out to his family and friends.”
Director and writer Coppola said Monday via Twitter: "Ryan Dunn has passed away, he was a very nice and energetic guy, I met him a couple of times. Very shocked.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR