Ryan Dunn Series 'Proving Ground' Returning to G4
Cable channel also plans an one-hour "Attack of the Show" episode dedicated to the "Jackass" star.
Jackass star Ryan Dunn is returning to television posthumously.
G4 announced Monday that it will broadcast unaired episodes of G4's Proving Ground beginning July 19. The cable channel had pulled the series off the air following Dunn's death on June 20.
Only one episode of the new series had aired but the remaining eight installments will now resume in its original 8 pm timeslot.
G4 will also air an one-hour Attack of the Show dedicated to the Jackass star on July 19. The program will highlight some of the daredevil's most memorable moments on G4 as well as feature interviews with his closest friends and colleagues.
G4 president Neal Tiles said Monday, "Ryan was an incredible talent who will be missed tremendously by his fans, including G4 viewers. With the support of Ryan's family, we've decided to air the remaining episodes of G4's Proving Ground and give his fans the opportunity to continue watching this series he was so passionate about."
Dunn and production assistant Zachary Hartwell died in a car crash on June 20 in Pennsylvania. Police and toxicology reports have concluded that Dunn, who was behind the wheel, was driving at 130 mph and had a blood alcohol level of .196 at the time of the accident.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR