Ryan Gosling 'Embarrassed' by NYC Street Fight
"I should have just kept my nose out of it," he says after the video of him breaking up a feud goes viral online.
Ryan Gosling regrets trying to break up a fight in New York City last month.
"I'm embarrassed," he tells MTV News. "I should have just kept my nose out of it."
Gosling says it went down like this: "The guy was a fan, and so he wanted the painting so bad he had to steal it because he couldn't afford it."
"So he finally steals the painting and he's getting his ass kicked by his hero, and then the guy from The Notebook shows up and makes it weirder. The whole thing, nobody wins. Nobody won," he added.
Gosling is currently filming The Place Beyond the Pines.
His next film, thriller Drive, opens on Sept. 16.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For