Ryan Gosling Manager Heads to Anonymous Content (Exclusive)
Carolyn Govers is leaving Artist Management and taking her star actor-director client with her.
Carolyn Govers is leaving Artist Management and heading to Anonymous Content with star client Ryan Gosling, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
In recent years, Gosling has become one of the most in-demand actors among the 30-something set thanks to his versatility in both studio and indie fare, covering a wide swath of genres.
He nabbed a best actor Oscar nomination for the indie drama Half Nelson and solidified his leading man status with the tearjerker romance The Notebook. But the star of such films as The Ides of March and Drive also is known for the roles he turns down, including Danny Boyle's 127 Hours. He was Universal's prototype for Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey but expressed no interest.
He will make his feature directorial debut with the upcoming fantasy thriller How to Catch a Monster, starring Saoirse Ronan, Iain De Caestecker and Christina Hendricks.
Gosling will continue to be repped by IFA Talent Agency and Sloane Offer Weber and Dern.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR