Ryan Gosling: Why Peter Jackson Fired Me From 'Lovely Bones'
2:10 PM PST 12/2/2010 by Jenna Bordelon
In The Hollywood Reporter's annual actors roundtable discussion, the "Blue Valentine" star says Jackson disapproved of the 60 pounds he'd put on from "melting Haagen Dazs and drinking it."
Ryan Gosling has revealed that he was fired from Peter Jackson's 2009 awards contender "The Lovely Bones" because his 60-pound weight gain did not sit well with the director and his fellow producers.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile