Time Warner Unveils 'Ryan Gosling on Demand' for Valentine's Holiday
The cable service is capitalizing on the heartthrob actor's popularity during the oh-so-appropriate month of February.
Ryan Gosling-a-thon, anyone?
Someone over at Time Warner Cable happened to greenlight the arguably genius decision to launch a "Ryan Gosling on Demand" channel for digital TV subscribers in February, during which Valentine's Day seems to extend the entire month.
The all-Gosling lineup of films includes The Notebook -- catnip for the actor's devoted female fan base, who pine for him in the 2004 romantic weepie -- as well as 2010's Crazy, Stupid, Love, in which he's shirtless half the time, and The Ides of March, co-starring George Clooney.
The schedule can be found on Time Warner's Movies on Demand through Feb. 27.
Cue the fan outrage: Gosling, currently in Bangkok filming Only God Forgives, was passed over as a nominee in the acting categories for this year's Academy Awards. But in an interview last week with THR, the actor shrugged off the snub, responding with a simple "no" when asked if he felt hurt.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR