Ryan Kavanaugh Loses AMPAS Appeal for 'Fighter' Producer Credit
Relativity Media CEO Ryan Kavanaugh has lost his appeal with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences to be listed as a producer of The Fighter.
The Academy only allows three producers for each film submitted for Oscar consideration and has determined that David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman and Mark Wahlberg will be The Fighter's official representatives, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Kavanaugh is one of six people with a producer credit on the film.
The Producers Guild of America also nixed an appeal by Kavanaugh to be one the drama's "official" producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR