Ryan Murphy Introduces Son Logan With New Year's Tweet (Photo)
The "Glee" and "American Horror Story" co-creator and husband David Miller welcomed their first child on Christmas Eve.
Just a week after the birth of his first child with husband David Miller, Ryan Murphy released a photo of their son, Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, on New Year's Day.
"Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes," the Glee co-creator posted to his Twitter account. "Logan is one week old and doing great. Happy new year!"
He included a snapshot of their son under a monogrammed blanket.
Murphy and Miller, who were married last summer in Provincetown, Mass., had Logan via surrogate. He was born on Christmas Eve, weighing 6.6 pounds and measuring 21 inches.
Murphy's latest series, NBC's New Normal, follows two men through the process of having a child and befriending their surrogate.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)