Ryan O'Neal's Son, Redmond O'Neal, Arrested for Drug Possesion
The arrest may violate his probation and send him back to jail.
Redmond O’Neal, son of Ryan O’Neal and the late Farrah Fawcett, may go back to jail for violating parole after being arrested last Thursday for drug possession.
Sgt. Richard Lewis of the Santa Monica Police Department confirms to People that O’Neal was arrested at a traffic stop after admitting to being on felony probation and consenting to a search of his car. While police determined that he wasn’t under the influence of drugs, they found him in possession of both heroine and marijuana.
O’Neal was booked and held without bail. He's scheduled to appear in court on Thursday and due to the fact that he was already on probation, he may have to return to prison.
The 26-year-old finished an intensive round of court-ordered drug treatment last year after doing time for several drug-related arrests.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR