Ryan Reynolds, Jason Bateman Talk Boxers or Briefs (Video)
'The Change-Up' actors sat down with co-star Leslie Mann to discuss the film, Googling themselves and what they wear under their clothes.
David Dobkin's switch-a-roo comedy The Change-Up hits theaters Friday. Three of the film's stars, Ryan Reynolds, Jason Bateman and Leslie Mann sat down together with Moviefone to answer readers' questions.
Despite being international celebrities, the stars are not above Googling themselves.
Mann copped to searching her own name from time to time, while Bateman revealed he has a 'Google Alert' set for his names and the movies he's in.
"I read comments, I don't care," he said of having thick enough skin to be able to read potentially-mean online posts.
"But the thing is, if you read 20 good ones, you're only gonna remember the one bad one," countered Reynolds.
To which his on-screen counterpart replied: "Yeah, and I will make an adjustment."
The questions quickly got personal. After being asked whether they prefer boxers or briefs, Reynolds admitted to being a briefs guy.
However, Bateman picked none of the above. "There was a time in my life, there was a solid two-and-a-half years that I went commando," said the actor. "And for some reason, those two-and-a-half years are the exact two-and-a-half-years of Arrested Development. So in every episode of Arrested Development you see, I want you to know that beneath the Khakis it's nothing but skin and a little bit of hair.
Watch the video here
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack