Ryan Seacrest Productions Development Exec to Depart (Exclusive)
Heather Schuster, who joined as SVP of development and current unscripted programming last fall, leaves in November to start her own production company.
Ryan Seacrest Productions' Heather Schuster is set to depart. Little more than a year after joining the ever-growing operation, the senior VP of of development and current unscripted programming is forming her he own production company.
SVPs of development, unscripted programming, Jason Sarlanis and Matt Sims will continue in their roles, reporting to CEO Adam Sher, while BBC executive Izzie Pick Ashcroft joins the company as EVP of current unscripted programming in January.
Prior to joining RSP, Schuster served as SVP of creative affairs at Reveille/Shine America, where she also served as an executive producer. While there, she developed such series as The Face and Tabatha's Salon Takeover. She also spent five seasons on Mark Burnett's The Apprentice.
Schuster will continue with RSP through Nov. 15, helping transition her current roster of projects.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR