Ryan Seacrest Productions, Tastemade to Develop Food, Lifestyle Fare
The production company has inked an overall deal to develop content for the global food network for digital platforms.
Ryan Seacrest Productions is ready to cook with digital food network Tastemade.
The production company has inked an overall deal to develop food and lifestyle programming for digital platforms, the companies announced Friday.
"A little more than a year ago, we launched Tastemade to connect the world through food, by bringing diverse culinary voices together to share their passion and expertise for food, travel and more,” Tastemade co-founder Steven Kydd said. “Ryan Seacrest discovered Tastemade early on, visited our studio, and shares our passion for food. Moreover, he understands its increasing relevance to pop culture. So, when we considered how to extend the Tastemade brand, talent and app to traditional television, we thought Ryan Seacrest Productions would be an ideal partner.”
Added Seacrest: “Tastemade is an amazing digital platform bursting with creativity and innovation -- and it’s all about food, one of my personal passions. I’m also impressed with the Tastemade App, which allows anyone with an iPhone to create and star in their own show in minutes. Everyone at Ryan Seacrest Productions is excited to work with Tastemade to leverage their existing global community of tastemakers, as well as discover new talent around the globe, to develop some fresh and compelling television programming.”
For RSP, the deal comes as the company is prepping to launch its first scripted comedy with ABC's Mixology, which joins a long roster of unscripted content including Shahs of Sunset, Kourtney & Kim Take New York, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Food Revolution and more.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!