Ryan Seacrest Reveals Move Into Scripted Series, Films, Music Publishing Company (Exclusive)
5:02 AM PDT 4/6/2011 by Lacey Rose
The multihyphenate, who lands at No. 1 on The Hollywood Reporter's Reality Power List, also says plans for launching a cable network are "still very active."
Ryan Seacrest's media empire is expanding again, this time with scripted TV series, film development and greater responsibilities in the wake of the Comcast-NBC Universal merger.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile