Ryan Seacrest’s $45 Million Salary Sends 'American Idol' Costs Soaring
11:02 AM PDT 5/10/2011 by Paul Bond
Costs for the show jumped 17 percent to pay him.
Ryan Seacrest's salary to host American Idol tripled in 2009 -- jumping from $5 million a year to $15 million, paid in part by by CKX, which owns the Fox hit.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile