Ryan Seacrest's 'New Year's Rockin' Eve' Announces Lineup
Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and Neon Trees are among the performers at this year's show.
The lineup for ABC’s New Year’s Eve countdown has been revealed.
Hosted by Ryan Seacrest, Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve will be headlined by Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and Neon Trees live in Times Square on Dec. 31. The New Year’s Eve show kicks off 10 p.m. ET.
Black Eyed Peas’ Fergie will return to host the west coast party, which will feature performances by Brandy, Flo Rida, Karmin, OneRepublic and Pitbull.
Additional performers will be announced at a later date for the east and west coast parties.
Fergie and Jenny McCarthy will host a two-hour tribute to Dick Clark beginning 8 p.m. ET. New Year’s Rockin’ Eve Celebrates Dick Clark will feature clips and remembrances, as well as an appearance by Seacrest.
Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve is produced by dick clark productions, inc. Seacrest, Allen Shapiro and Orly Adelson are executive producers, with Larry Klein producing.
Below is the complete schedule for Dec. 31:
8:00-10:00 p.m. ET -- “New Year’s Rockin’ Eve Celebrates Dick Clark”
10:00-11:00 p.m. ET -- “Dick Clark’s Primetime New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013”
11:30 p.m.-1:08 a.m. ET-- “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013, Part 1”
1:08-2:12 a.m. ET -- “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2013, Part 2”
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty