SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contracts Extended One Week
Negotiations began Feb. 14 and will continue.
SAG-AFTRA and the Joint Policy Committee representing the advertising industry have agreed to extend for one week the current SAG and AFTRA TV commercials agreements and AFTRA radio commercials agreement, the union announced Tuesday. Both contracts were previously set to expire March 31. Under the extension, the agreements will remain in effect through and including April 7.
Negotiations began Feb. 14 under a media blackout and will continue during the extension.
Bookmark The Hollywood Reporter’s Labor Page for the most in-depth coverage of entertainment unions and guilds.
Email: jhandel99 at gmail dot com
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!