SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contracts Extended One Week
Negotiations began Feb. 14 and will continue.
SAG-AFTRA and the Joint Policy Committee representing the advertising industry have agreed to extend for one week the current SAG and AFTRA TV commercials agreements and AFTRA radio commercials agreement, the union announced Tuesday. Both contracts were previously set to expire March 31. Under the extension, the agreements will remain in effect through and including April 7.
Negotiations began Feb. 14 under a media blackout and will continue during the extension.
Bookmark The Hollywood Reporter’s Labor Page for the most in-depth coverage of entertainment unions and guilds.
Email: jhandel99 at gmail dot com
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR