SAG Allocates $70K for Task Force Working on Merger With AFTRA
SAG president Ken Howard praises Saturday's AFTRA resolution regarding merger.
SAG’s national board unanimously voted Sunday to allocate up to $70,000 in additional funding to its SAG-AFTRA Relations Task Force, which is working to “develop a framework for the formation of a new union combining the members of Screen Actors Guild and AFTRA,” according to a SAG statement.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR