SAG Awards 2011: Christian Bale, Geoffrey Rush Ponder What to Do With Their 'F--king Heavy' Trophies
Bale won for his role in "The Fighter," while Rush nabbed his award as part of the "King's Speech" ensemble.
Christian Bale and Geoffrey Rush had a humorous exchange backstage at the SAG Awards on Sunday night.
After each offered the other the usual congratulations -- Bale won best supporting film actor for The Fighter, Rush won as part of King's Speech's ensemble -- Rush held up his statue and said, "It's heavy."
To which Bale replied: "Yeah, it's fucking heavy. Are you gonna carry that thing around with you all night?"
Rush simply shrugged, as if to say: "I don't know. What are we supposed to do?"
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera