SAG AWARDS 2011: Natalie Portman Thanks Parents for Teaching Her to 'Never Be an A**Hole'
The best actress winner makes her second raunchy acceptance speech joke this month at the SAG Awards.
Natalie Portman had a long list of people to thank at the SAG Awards Sunday after winning best actress for Black Swan.
"My parents who taught me to work my hardest and never be an asshole," she said. (TBS bleeped out the profanity.) "It's never acceptable."
She also called out her competitors.
"To all the actresses in this category, I am so humbled to be among you," she said.
Touting SAG, she said, "I've been working since I was 11 years old. You made sure I wasn't working too long, madure sure I got my education while I was working. I'm so grateful to have this union protecting me every day."
Lastly, Portman named her co-stars Mila Kunis, Barbara Hershey, Vincent Cassel, Winona Ryder, director Darren Aronofsky, "whom I love so much," and fiance Benjamin Millepied (with whom she is expecting her first child), who had a bit role in the film and choreographed it.
At the Golden Globe awards earlier this month, Portman also gave a PG-13 rated speech, joking that Millepied "definitely wanted to sleep with [her]" despite his line otherwise in Black Swan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'