SAG Awards: Naya Rivera Calls Working With Ricky Martin a 'Dream-Come-True' (Video)
The "Glee" star told THR about the show's upcoming all-Latin episode while walking the red carpet on Sunday.
Glee star Naya Rivera was glowing on the red carpet at the 2012 SAG Awards in a stunning Naeem Khan dress that fit her like a glove.
She told THR that the dress was chosen from the many that her stylist brought over for consideration to wear on the carpet at Sunday’s event.
“It fit beautifully and you know it’s comfortable and I like it,” she said. Rivera and many memebers of the Glee cast attended the awards show since Glee was nominated for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a comedy series. It went up against Modern Family, 30 Rock, The Big Bang Theory and The Office.
Rivera, who plays the tough cheerleader Santana on the hit show, revealed some spicy news about an upcoming all-Latin episode of the show that will feature Ricky Martin.
“There’s some Spanish speaking in it, so I’m excited for that to air,” she told THR.
“I actually did a duet with Ricky, so that was like a dream-come-true. He’s like a legend,” she added.
Martin will play a musically inclined Spanish teacher on the episode that will air in February. Rivera, who told THR that she was a fan of Bridesmaids, said that working with Martin helped her learn a few things.
“He definitely helped me improve my Spanish,” she said.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services