Sylvester Stallone's Son Sage Dies (Report)
The 36-year-old, who made his big screen debut alongside his father in "Rocky V", was found dead in his apartment Friday afternoon.
The son of Sylvester Stallone has died, according to several news reports. Sage Stallone, 36, was found in a Hollywood apartment Friday afternoon, his attorney has confirmed to The New York Post.
Sage made his acting debut alongside his father playing Rocky Balboa’s son in Rocky V. He was planning on getting married, the attorney said. His mother is Sasha Czack, who was once married to the action star.
His father, who has been at Comic-Con to plug his upcoming Expendables 2, has been informed of his son’s death, TMZ reports. Sources told the news site his death was caused by a possible overdose of pills.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR