'Enough Said' Clip: James Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus Have a Couple Things in Common (Video)
The two meet at a party in this look at one of the "Sopranos" actor's final films.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus meets a like-minded man in James Gandolfini in this clip from Enough Said, one of the late Sopranos star's last movies.
Shortly after their introduction, they both admit there's no one attractive of the opposite gender at a party they're attending, with Gandolfini's character calling it "kind of an ugly crowd."
But as they talk further, and find more things in common, their only children are both leaving home in the fall and neither one wants their kid to go, it seems a spark is starting to develop between the two. Watch the clip above.
In the film, Gandolfini's Albert and Louis-Dreyfus' Eva fall in love even though Eva's new friend is Albert's ex. Fox Searchlight will release the film in select theaters on Sept. 20, after it debuts at the Toronto Film Festival.
Gandolfini died of a heart attack at 51 in June.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR