'Enough Said' Trailer: James Gandolfini Is Looking for Love in One of His Final Performances (Video)
The "Sopranos" actor plays opposite Julia Louis-Dreyfus in the rom-com, which will premiere at the Toronto Film Festival.
The new trailer for Nicole Holofcener's Enough Said is bittersweet.
The movie features one of the last film performances by actor James Gandolfini, who died of a heart attack this June at the age of 51.
Enough Said follows single parent Eva (Julia Louis-Dreyfus), a masseuse who is dreading her daughter's impending departure for college. Things get complicated when Eva falls in love with the ex-husband (Gandolfini) of one of her clients (Catherine Keener).
Holofcener tells The Hollywood Reporter that Gandolfini was unsure about his abilities to pull off playing the lead in the charming romance, saying, "He didn't believe he could play a romantic lead, even though everyone on the set thought he was sexy and hilarious."
The director added, "He was charming and self-effacing and incredibly talented. Not only did he pull off playing a leading man, his performance is subtle and moving and very, very lovely."
Enough Said will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September and will have a limited release on Sept. 20 via Fox Searchlight.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)