Sales Outfit SevenOne International Rebrands As Red Arrow International
Red Arrow's international sales hits include Belgium hidden camera show "Benidorm Bastards" and crime comedy "Lilyhammer" starring Steven Van Zandt.
COLOGNE, Germany – Global sales outfit SevenOne International has rebranded as Red Arrow International, bringing its name in line with corporate parent Red Arrow Entertainment.
The newly named Red Arrow International, run by German sales veteran Jens Richter, will continue to handle worldwide distribution of in-house and third-party formats such as Norwegian crime comedy Lilyhammer starring Steven Van Zandt; Belgium hidden camera show Benidorm Bastards or upcoming series Le Grand featuring Jean Reno.
Parent Red Arrow Entertainment, set up two years ago, has been actively buying up independent television production companies with an eye to creating a worldwide network of product suppliers. Red Arrow subsidiaries include Fuse Entertainment, producers of AMC’s The Killing and USA Network’s Burn Notice; Santa Monica’s Kinetic Content and U.K. production firm The Mob Film Company.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR