Salma Hayek, Anna Wintour Among 'Green Auction' Participants
Second annual 'Bid to Save the Earth' event happening in NYC on March 19 will support non-profit environmental organizations.
Actress Salma Hayek, Vogue editor Anna Wintour and Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter are among the notable names partaking in the second annual "Bid to Save the Earth," an auction of unique environmentally-friendly items that is being hosted by Christie's.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR