Sam Shepard, Rosanna Arquette make 'Run'
Jordi Molla, Vincent Perez also join cast
Sam Shepard, Rosanna Arquette, Jordi Molla and French star Vincent Perez are joining Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger in the organ transplant thriller "Run for Her Life."
Shepard plays a district attorney whose illegal heart transplant persuades Mulroney and Kruger's characters to seek one for their daughter. Arquette plays a pediatrician they consult with, and Perez plays a doctor whose practice isn't quite what it seems to be. Molla plays a corrupt police officer.
Nathalie Marciano and Michelle Chydzik Sowa of 26 Films, which produced Nia Vardalos' upcoming "My Life in Ruins," are producing the feature with Jennifer Kelly. Principal photography is under way in New Mexico.
Shepard, whose latest play "Kicking a Dead Horse" debuted last month at New York's Public Theater, is repped by ICM and Eighth Square Entertainment.
Arquette is repped by Abrams Artist Agency and Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Molla ("Che") is repped by Paradigm and AIM. Perez ("Queen Margot") is repped by ICM, United Agents, Artmedia and Schiff Co.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game