Sam Worthington Apologizes For 'Clash of the Titans'
Clash of the Titans was a box office hit but that isn't stopping its star, Sam Worthington, from apologizing for it. The actor told Moviefone, "I think the first one, we kind of let down some people. I think I can act f***ing better, to be honest."
Worthington reprises the role of Perseus in the Titans sequel, which will begin filming in March 2011 with Liam Neeson again playing the Greek god Zeus.
Worthington says Titans 2 will be markedly better than the first film, "What we're setting out to do with this one -- the writers and the director and myself -- is improve. Just take all the notes from people that I have been reading about on the 'net and give them a movie they f***ing want. This one I want to kind of try to satisfy a lot more people."
Clash of the Titans has grossed more than $493 million since its April release.
Worthington is currently filming the thriller Man on a Ledge in New York.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama